NominationNominate your Autism Hero today!
Nominations are now open until 6th September 2019. There are twelve categories in total for this year, for each application please do not write no more than 300 (Three hundred) words with examples how and why you feel that this individual(s) should win this category for the Autism Hero Award 2019 – click here to read more about the categories.
- Choose the category for which you want to nominate your colleague or yourself.
- If you are entering more than one category, separate entry forms must be completed.
- Read the rules of entry carefully.
- Write an account of no more than 300 words saying why your nominee should be considered. An additional account from a colleague, or service user / family carer is helpful but not essential.
- Please make sure that the name of the nominee / entrant and the award category is included on all separate pieces of supporting information
- Please attach a video of up to one minute stating the reason for your nomination with your application
- Complete this entry form and attach it to all other separate pieces of supporting information.
- Closing date for entries 6th September 2019.
- Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or print and post to: Anna Kennedy Online, Brook House, 54a Cowley Mill Road, Uxbridge. UB8 2FX
RULES FOR ENTRY
- The awards are open to everyone.
- All entries are treated confidentially.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable independent and impartial adjudicators.
- Entries will not be returned.
- One copy of the submission is required.
- Use one entry form per entry. Photocopies are acceptable.
- Judging will take place on 11th September 2019
- All finalists will be notified by 20th September 2019
- The winner will be announced at The Hero Awards Night taking place during November 2019 in London.
Please click on the button below to download the nomination form:
Complete this form and either email with a short video to email@example.com
Or if you prefer send by post to: Anna Kennedy Online, Brook House, 54a Cowley Mill Road, Uxbridge UB8 2FX
The video can be sent by email links, memory stick or file sharing platforms.